Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Before we leave...

I need to satisfy some of the peeps.

First of all, to my doctoral supervisor, the most influential scholar I know, the unabashed ABBA fan-- my math was correct. Petrol here is 29p per litre. As little as two years ago it was more like 22p per litre. Just one of the many reasons we Americans have way too many cars.

And to mollify Capes, I include two pictures of Helen from her afternoon nap yesterday afternoon. I had to do some monkeying with the brightness and such so it is not too high quality. Notice the leg lodged between the rails:

My Photo

My Photo

Look for pics of the prank on Thursday.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Mommy of Boys said...

Thanks for appeasing me, Strick.

Looks like Helen's a fan of the "rubber bands around the legs" look. Evan's a fan of that look, as well.

Safe travels to you...

Capes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home