Thursday, April 21, 2005

The tale of JT

My brother-in-law, Jim, received the following letter from Mary and me yesterday just before we left.

This is the story of JT (Jim’s Toothbrush)
My Photo

One morning JT awoke in a strange and disturbing place.
My Photo

His day seemed to be getting better after a quick trip to the toilet
My Photo

Until the family baby put him in a secret hiding place
My Photo

He made a quick dash outside but...
My Photo

he was attacked by some slimy critters
My Photo

He tried on a disguise
My Photo

but it turned out to be a bad idea...
My Photo

a very bad idea...
My Photo

a very, very bad idea...
My Photo

Because he understood that he was powerless against such beasts, he decided to make friends by rubbing their undersides… among other places.
My Photo

Thankfully, he was able to return to his normal home and continue his normal life the next morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Okay.... we used a lookalike toothbrush. But imagine how he felt when he first read this, postdated April 18th, time for him to have used his toothbrush for 2 days.

Oh yes, and I'm blogging this from England. More later

3 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Mommy of Boys said...

Very nice...very nice.

You sure do have pretty red toenails, Strick.

KC

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Jon said...

Thought that was going to be about me then!

Great joke.

Welcome back to Blighty

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jon said...

nomenclature?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home