Monday, February 21, 2005

SNOW!!

It has finally come today. I stopped mentioning when the weatherman (uh... person) predicted snow here because thus far he'd been wrong and I'd been disappointed. The last I saw the snow was to come yesterday, but it waited until today. When I was riding my bike home it was snowing... but the kind of snow I'd never seen before. Kind of like little snow pellets. But it was not sleet. It was too light for that. It was something in between. I would call it "slow", but since that word is already taken, it was "sneet". The sneet came down hard for a few minutes, but eventually dissipated. And I was hoping to build a Sneetman or two.

It wasn't until a little after 5pm tonight that Mary looked out and saw the huge flakes. It is the second hardest snow I've ever been in (the hardest being during a drive through Virginia in March of 2000).

I took pictures. And you get the double pleasure of seeing the snow and MY PIECE OF JUNK CAR! Enjoy (pic #2).

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Mommy of Boys said...

Hooray for sneet! I miss the snow from Kentucky. You guys will have a couple of white days a year in Tennessee, I bet. Blog more pictures, they're always fun to look at....kc

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mommy of Boys said...

Oh and Happy Late Birthday to my friend, MARY, whose hair is getting long and looks cute! (It's a girl thing, Strick!)

Capey Capes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home