Monday, May 23, 2005

27 More Days To Get Knighted

One of my secret ambitions in coming here was to do something honorable (for my UK friends, "honourable" with the usless 'u') enought to get knighted. Its looking less and less likely to happen... probably because of the whole "Don't blame me, I voted for the House of Hanover" bumper sticker thing.

Thanks to almost all of you who commented about Helen's "Tickle, etc." (didn't know she knew Latin, huh?). I'll handle responses in order:

1. I believe Mary Joyce H. is the most chronologically advanced of all my readers, and for that she gets a bouquet.

2. For Tim B.: I have a Creative Muvo Tx USB 2.o 256 MB mp3 player. It cost around $80 U.S., or around 107 kiwi dollars, including shipping. I highly recommend it. Currently, mine has over 5 hours and 40 minutes of voice record time left on it (even with the 1+ hours of music on it). Perfect for recording classes. Its also a handy memory stick. It looks like this:
My Photo

3. No, Jon, the picture is of the star of one of my favorite (insert usless 'u' after 'o') TV shows of the 90's, Parker Lewis Can't Lose. If you' ever update your blog you could put in obscure stuff like this.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Mommy of Boys said...

I agree with Jon...I definitely see the resemblance. And I can't even begin to count how many times I've seen you pose like that!

kcc

P.S. Sorry I'm late in commenting, but "Tickle Me Helen" was really cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home