Friday, May 20, 2005

Auf Weidersehen

Mom and dad are now back home safe in Alabama and they loved all the landscape work my bro-in-law did. Before they left, we all went to Bath. Of course, it is world-renowned for the Roman Baths (and they are awesome), but Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent were also worth taking in while we were there. The coolest thing at the Roman Baths was the fact that we saw some Auburn people (we could tell by the AU logos) were there, though we never met. Mary and I also ran into 3 AU folks in the British Museum in London. Of course, this goes to show that Auburn produces the kind of people who appreciate history.

Below I'm including some pics from our trip to Powis Castle in Wales, etc.
The view from the castle grounds:
My Photo

The fam:
My Photo

A less than commendable attempt at using the timer to capture Mary and me with the castle in the distance:
My Photo

Helen having a good time in front of some of the flowers:
My Photo

Helen just after one of her new hobbies, trying to pull herself up with the chair:
My Photo

An older pic of Helen in mock pigtails:
My Photo

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT WHEN YOU SHOW PHOTOS OF THE FAMILY....IS HELEN GOING TO SPEAK WITH A EUROPEAN ACCENT?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home